market incubator at ny now
Market Incubator provides overseas artisan enterprises new to US trade shows with support to exhibit in Artisan Resource @ NY NOW. Participants exhibit in a collective Market Incubator pavilion for up to three shows and receive advice from ByHand experts on product selection, pricing and marketing materials and assistance with booth display and promotion.
• To support overseas artisan enterprises dedicated to income generation, increasing opportunities for women, cultural preservation or sustainable development for underserved artisan communities.
• To provide a hands-on opportunity to learn about the US gift, home décor and personal accessories market.
• To network with market experts in product development and marketing strategies.
• To connect overseas artisan enterprises with US import buyers.
• To encourage long-lasting relationships and sustainable marketing strategies.
Market Incubator is a collaboration between ByHand and HAND/EYE Fund with the generous support of NY NOW to bring greater recognition to the artisan sector, to support artisan businesses with the highest quality technical support, and to create partnerships to achieve greater impact for artisans.
Application to Market Incubator is by invitation only. Applicants are reviewed for eligibility and offered participation based on availability in the program.
For additional information, please contact ByHand at email@example.com